It’s time to come out of winter hibernation and freshen up your home. Spring cleaning can be a large project to take on, but afterward, it feels so nice to have a fresh, clean house. Several tasks may seem obvious like cleaning out the garage and organizing closets. However, there are specific tasks people often overlook. Use this Spring cleaning checklist to make sure nothing gets missed. Of course, hiring a professional makes Spring cleaning a lot easier, too!
Top 6 Forgotten Spring Cleaning Tasks
- Washing Machine and Dishwasher – A little vinegar and baking soda goes a long way in removing grease and grime from your washing appliances.
- Behind the Refrigerator – Pull the fridge away from the wall to sweep and mop behind it. Be sure to clean the coils while you’re back there.
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan – A dirty exhaust fan can lead to mold in the bathroom. Use the dusting attachment on your vacuum to remove dust and dirt.
- Computers – Built-up dust can make your computer overheat, so it’s a good idea to clean it inside and out. Turn off and unplug electronics before cleaning.
- Toaster – Unplug the toaster first then dump all the crumbs into the trash can. Wash the crumb tray with soapy water and wipe the toaster with a damp microfiber cloth.
- Air conditioner filter – Clean Reusable AC filters outside using a garden hose. You can also use a mild detergent. Let it dry before putting it back.
Cleaning is not a luxury; it’s a necessity. Let us tackle your big spring cleaning project. Call 732-763-2711 to schedule an appointment.